REFPipeline values the protection of your privacy. As such, we have enacted and maintain strict internal policies to protect any business information (“Information”, and which may include personal identifiable information or similarly defined information under any applicable laws) you provide to us and to ensure that only the information you desire to make public is made public. This policy describes how your Information is collected, used, processed, stored and deleted.
1. Personal Information REFPipeline Collects. REFPipeline may collect Information from you which you provide and/or upload to REFPipeline. Such Information may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card, debit card, or other payment information, and other information provided in any uploaded materials, and other information provided by you, which may or may not be Personal Information. REFPipeline may also periodically obtain Information about you from referring members, contractors, service providers and affiliates, and which may include updated contact information, demographic information, and other personally identifiable information. REFPipeline also may indirectly collect information about you, again, which may or may not constitute information, and which may include how you electronically interact with REFPipeline, your IP address, and/or your location. REFPipeline does not knowingly collect or solicit any Information from any persons under the age of 13 and will delete such information upon discovery of such Information.
2. REFPipeline Use of Information. REFPipeline uses the Information it collects to provide, maximize and improve the Services to its Users as defined in its Terms and Conditions. Such uses may include, without limitation, performing screening; delivering your connections and matches; developing and displaying content tailored to your needs; displaying reviews, ratings and comments uploaded by you; managing your account, subscription and providing you with customer support; communicating with you; performing research and analysis about your use of REFPipeline to better improve our services; enforcing our Terms and Conditions; and other related uses in providing our services. REFPipeline may also use such Personal Information for biographical and historical services, again with the overriding interest to improve its Services for other Users. REFPipeline may also use Personal Information to contact you regarding ancillary services provides by REFPipeline.
3. REFPipeline Sharing of Information. For business connections, REFPipeline may share your Information including, but not limited to, your business name, address, telephone number, email address, and your designated contact for your business. REFPipeline will otherwise only share your Information with authorized services providers (and which may include without limitation providers performing services on our behalf such as processing payments, mailing or other delivery services, customer service providers, backgrounding screening providers, business analysis, and website developers and servicers); marketing affiliates; business partners; direct mail partners; third parties in order to comply with any legal obligations; and/or to third parties in connection with a REFPipeline transaction such as a sale of our business, merger, consolidation, asset sale or legal action such as a bankruptcy or receivership.
REFPipeline will not otherwise share any Information with any other third parties without first obtaining your consent to do so. If you do provide such consent, then REFPipeline may share your Information with third parties who may then contact you regarding their products or services. Your consent to such sharing may be adjusted and changed at your discretion through the notification settings in your account.
Any third parties, and which may or may not be located within the United States, with which REFPipeline may disclose your Information may have their own privacy policies and which may describe how they will use your Information. Those policies will control your rights and obligations as to such third parties and REFPipeline encourages you to review those privacy policies.
4. REFPipeline Storing of Personal Information. REFPipeline stores all active Information which has not otherwise been requested to be deleted by Users in order to better provide its Services. REFPipeline also stores the Information for further analysis in improving the Services. You may access such Information for review, updating, and/or deletion by logging into your account. Upon your request to delete any Information, REFPipeline will do so within a reasonable time, though archival and log information may continue to be stored by REFPipeline and which will not be accessible by any third parties. REFPipeline does not maintain any responsibility for any service providers or other third parties which have accessed any Information, and which may now be located on their systems, to which REFPipeline cannot delete.
5. REFPipeline Protection of Personal Information. REFPipeline strives to protect all Information and does so through the use of administrative, technical and physical safeguards implemented to protect against any wrongful access or disclosure, whether accidental or intentional. While REFPipeline regularly reviews and updates such safeguards, such protection is not absolute and REFPipeline makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the effectiveness of its safeguards. By providing Information, you agree that to assume all responsibility and risk associated with such disclosure and further agree to take all necessary personal steps to protect any Information provided, including without limitation, safeguarding your log-in information and password and logging off from the site when not otherwise actively using the services.
7. California Residents. California law permits California residents to request and receive information about the disclosure of certain categories of information in regard to use related to direct marketing, including without limitation, the categories of information REFPipeline has disclosed for direct marketing purposes, the names and addresses of any third parties that have received your information, and if the nature of the third party’s business cannot readily be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed by such third parties. If you are a California Resident, then you may request a copy of such information by sending an email to email@example.com or by regular mail at:
Attn: REFPipeline – California Privacy
5186 San Milano Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89141
Attn: REFPipeline Legal
5186 San Milano Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89141
REFPipeline strives to respond to any such communication within a reasonable time and manner.